QUENTIN TARANTINO: INTERVIEWS
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. LA Times Calendar Section-Sunday Feb.2.1992, pp.21-22.
David J. Fox talks to T after Reservoir Dogs screened at Sundance.
2. Cahiers du Cinema 457-June 1992, p.49
One-page interview about Reservoir Dogs
3. Positif 379 -September 1992, pp.28-35.
Michel Ciment and H. Niogret-long, long Reservoir Dogs interview
4. An Unpublished Interview with Tarantino-August 1992
Me talking to T about Reservoir Dogs at the Montreal Fest
5. An Unpublished Interview with Tarantino-August 1992
P. Brunette talking to T about Reservoir Dogs at Montreal
6. Press conference at the Toronto festival-September 1992
T. and his Reservoir Dogs actors
7. LA Weekly-October 22,1992, pp.18-25.
Ella Taylor Reservoir Dogs interview and review
8. PROJECTIONS 3-1994, pp.174-195.
Complete text of Graham Fuller interview with T about his screenwriting
9. Boston Phoenix-Sept.10.1993, Section 3, p.6
Peter Keough talks to T briefly on True Romance junket
Pulp Fiction interviews
10. Sight and Sound-May 1994, p.10
Tarantino's own narrative about Pulp Fiction, to Manohla Dargis
11. Movieline-August 1994, pp.51, 53,54,88,90
Josh Mooney on the set of Pulp Fiction, and hanging out with Quentin
12. Positif-November 1994, pp.10-15
Long Q&A about Pulp Fiction by Michel Ciment and Hubert Niogret from the Cannes Fest
13. Interview-September 1994
Godfrey Cheshire talks with T,Roger Avary, Lawrence Bender
14. Film Comment-July-August 1994, pp.32-43.
Gavin Smith with long, long Q&A about Pulp Fiction
15. LA Times-FANFARE, Sunday October 2,1994-p.9-10
Hilary DeVries at home with T: his life at the moment of the release of Pulp Fiction
16. The Boston Phoenix- October 7, 1994, Section 3,p.5
Gary Susman at the Pulp Fiction junket
17. The Seattle Times-October 9,1994
John Hartl telephone interview about Pulp Fiction
18. Premiere-November 1994
Long post-Pulp Fiction Peter Biskind story, more bio, writing True Romance, working with Roberto Rodriguez
19. Rolling Stone-Nov.3,1994, pp.78-81, 110.
Long David Wild post-Pulp Fiction interview at T's house
20. LA Times Calendar Section-Sunday March 26,1995, pp.3-90, 92,93.
Chris Willman sets up interview, "Celluloid Heroes," between Robert Zemeckis and Tarantino
2l. Variety-July 17,1995, p.19
One-page with T and Lawrence Bender about forming their company, Rolling Thunder films
22. Premiere-November 1995
Peter Biskind interviews T, Allison Anders, Roberto Rodriguez, Alexandre Rockwell before the release of Four Walls
23. Bikini-January 1996
Arty Nelson cover story-interview about From Dusk Till Dawn
24. US-January 1996-pp.54, 56-59
Jim Hoberman interview concerning From Dusk till Dawn
25. Details-February 1996, pp.112, 114-117.
Mim Udovitch: Tarantino and Juliette Lewis interview each other about From Dusk Till Dawn
26. Axcess-February March 1996, Vol.4,No.l, pp.58-62.
Don Gibalevich Excellent T interview, Dusk Till Dawn
27. Entertainment@Home-May 1997-Vol.1,No.3, pp.40-42,44.
Lance Lawson talks to T. at T's house about video technology
28. Entertainment and Home-June 1997, Vol.1,N0.4,pp/53-56.
Part 2 of the above, and discussion of forthcoming Jackie Brown
29. Variety-September 1-7,1997, p.4
Michael Fleming with T on hi odd casting, going into Jackie Brown